Super light, beautiful and ultra strong, King Cage's Titanium Bottle Cage is one of the coolest accessories you can add to your bicycle. It weighs a mere 28 grams yet holds your bottles so securely you won't shake 'em loose on even the roughest roads or trails. Plus, this elegant cage is made of tubular 3Al/2.5V titanium, which won't rust, corrode or mark your bottles. And, it's handcrafted in the USA, too!
This 100% FACT carbon fiber cage weighs less than 20 grams and is compatible with SWAT accessories for tool and storage integration. - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - FACT carbon construction for a perfect fusion of strength and light weight. - Super-low bottle position improves aerodynamics. - Tuned compression design allows for secure bottle retention, with easy in/out accessibility. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB or Road Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models). - Weight: Less than 20g
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
- Durable and lightweight composite - Weight: 40g
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Surly's Insulating Sheath does exactly what you would think an insulating sheath would do. It sheaths things in insulation. - Made of 1/8-inch high density open cell foam - Appropriately sized for average beverage (12oz) cans
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.95 - $6.80
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
$7.00 - $11.00
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Origin-8's Flask Cage is the cage you need to carry your Origin-8 Flask (sold separately). It's made of durable and light aluminum to hold your Flask securely and keep it right at hand.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
- Strong lightweight design
$7.99 - $8.99
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Make any pack Hydraform Reservoir-compatible with Osprey's Hydraform Magnet Kit. This handy kit includes three detachable sternum-strap magnets.
Hoses need to be wrangled, lest they become too uppity. Osprey's Hydraulics Three-Magnet Kit will hold things together. This pack comes with 3 detachable sternum strap magnets, and it'll make any pack Hydraulics Reservoir compatible!
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
Page 1 of 7 Next page