Super light, beautiful and ultra strong, King Cage's Titanium Bottle Cage is one of the coolest accessories you can add to your bicycle. It weighs a mere 28 grams yet holds your bottles so securely you won't shake 'em loose on even the roughest roads or trails. Plus, this elegant cage is made of tubular 3Al/2.5V titanium, which won't rust, corrode or mark your bottles. And, it's handcrafted in the USA, too!
This 100% FACT carbon fiber cage weighs less than 20 grams and is compatible with SWAT accessories for tool and storage integration. - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - FACT carbon construction for a perfect fusion of strength and light weight. - Super-low bottle position improves aerodynamics. - Tuned compression design allows for secure bottle retention, with easy in/out accessibility. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB or Road Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models). - Weight: Less than 20g
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Durable and lightweight composite - Weight: 40g
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$5.50 $11.00 50% Savings
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.95 - $6.80
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$6.00 - $11.00
Specialized's Little Big Mouth Bottle, just got better. New and improved design with better feel and function. Still durable and 100% leak-free. - New Big Mouth cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus improved functional outside grip - Large, soft reliable poppet top is easy to activate and seals tight. 100% leak-free - Easy to grip, more flexible than original Little Big Mouth - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
An innovative low profile quick release system that fits between the bottle cages and bike frame that allows each cage to be removed without the need to unscrew the bolts. This lets extra small bike frames to be carried by a rear mounted car racks (by allowing more room between the frame tubes when cages are removed) and prevents cage damage by rear type bike carriers. The perfect solution for preventing damaged bottle cages for all bike frame sizes.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
$7.00 - $11.00
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Page 1 of 10 Next page