Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
- For removal of 16-notch Shimano outboard bottom brackets - Compatible with 1/2" drive socket and torque wrenches - Hardened steel construction
- Pro quality SIS cable cutter with integrated housing reamer - Durable chromoly construction with large comfortable ergonomic handles
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
Sunlite's 30-32/36-40 Headset Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits threaded headsets. Having 4 tools in one is really convenient!
- 9-piece tool kit in a convenient roll-up tool wrap - Includes the tools needed to do most basic bicycle repairs Kit includes: - 1 x heavy-duty nylon tool wrap - 1 x patch kit with glue, scuffer, and tube patches - 1 x 6-inch adjustable wrench - 1 x 3-way Y-wrench with 8,9, and 10mm sockets - 1 x Folding multi tool with 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex keys, PH2 and FL5 screw drivers - 1 x Multi-size spoke wrench - 1 x Chain tool - 2 x Nylon tire levers
Sunlite's Fork Crown Race Setting Tool works on 1 and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes. It sets the headset race perfectly on your fork without damaging it. Slip your race on the steerer, place the aluminum setting ring on top, slide the shaft over the steerer and give it a tap with a mallet. Viola! Your fork is ready to go.
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
Previous page Page 2 of 2