Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq II Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber.
Origin-8's Tri-Power Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and a classic shape.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Page 1 of 10 Next page