The Iclic fixed cleat works with all XPro and Xpresso pedals. This cleat is only available independently and is not included with new Xpro and Xpresso pedals. This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. It's compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
The XPro 10 is perfect for high performance riders. With a carbon body and hollow steel axle the XPro 10 is light and durable at the same time. The ICLIC system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. The XPro 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
The XPro 12 is perfect for elite riders. With a carbon body and titanium axle the XPro 12 is light and durable at the same time. Clipping in is easy with the automatic pre-opening ICLIC System. The carbon blade is adjustable in 3 positions to customize engagement tension and the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort.
The XPro 15 is the ultimate expression in pedal technology. Created for competitive cyclists and triathletes seeking a competitive edge, the XPro 15 features CeramicSpeed watt-saving bearings, a hollow titanium axle and a super light carbon body giving you a pedal that weighs 88 grams per pedal. ICLIC, with its pre-opened engagement system, makes it super easy to clip in. The low stack height and oversized pedal platform make pedaling more efficient and comfortable.
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well. - 9/16" spindle
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
All alloy track style pedals
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo, and Speedplay Zero pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle. Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads. - 12mm thin - Massive 100x100mm platform - ±420g/set (with full pin complement) - Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces - Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance - Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing - Sealed outboard IGUS bushing - 20 adjustable pins per pedal - Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance - Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized