Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles, and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins. - 9/16-inch - Weight: 276 grams
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- Pedals feature a fully CNC-machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish - The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat-treated and plated - The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support - Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life - Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Whether you have smaller feet or prefer a smaller platform, the VAULT MIDI offers everything you would expect from a DMR pedal in a more compact package. - With the same pin pattern and profile of its larger brother, the Vault MIDI offers a platform size 10% smaller than the Vault - 95mm x 104mm - 17mm concave foot bed - High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 9/16"
Based around SPD technology, DMR has engineered an extremely adaptable caged-clip system with the V-Twin. These pedals offer a number of different grip and feel options by utilizing a range of pins paired with a unique nylon "bumper" and metal shim feature. - Large, extruded and CNC'd aluminum platform cage - SPD-compatible design with 5 degrees of float - Nylon 'bumper' and steel sizing shims customize platform feel - Serviceable bearing system - 7 tuneable pins per side (full set supplied) - 4140 chromoly axles - Anodized finish - 9/16"
The KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment, and features stainless steel construction for optimized pedal stiffness and transfer of power, and increased protection against wear. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
$31.90 - $33.00
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
Light, impact resistant. New for 2018 is the Synth Pedal. An injection molded, nylon reinforced platform that is light, impact resistant and won’t break the bank. Modeled after our Scarab pedal, the Synth features a large platform with true concave and our proprietary pin system. It uses the same high-end axle and bearing assembly as on our Scarab and Contact models so you can count on long-life and smooth performance, with common serviceability components available from Chromag.
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
$29.99 - $33.99
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - Sealed bearing and LSL sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 113mm x 105mm x 18mm concave platform for large feet - M3-9mm replaceable pins - 360g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Material: Composite - Style: Platform Pedals
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
$33.99 - $42.49
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Page 1 of 4 Next page