If the trail ahead needs to be tamed, but speed is still a priority, Clements FRJ tires are up to the task. A do-anything, go-anywhere design features widely spaced, mud-shedding center knobs and tall shoulder knobs to ensure you stay upright in loose corners. Handling and cornering are enhanced by the high-volume casing and supple sidewalls, while a 1mm-thick layer of puncture protection adds some insurance when you're on the trail.
If the trail ahead needs to be tamed, but speed is still a priority, Clements FRJ tires are up to the task. A do-anything, go-anywhere design features widely spaced, mud-shedding center knobs and tall shoulder knobs to ensure you stay upright in loose corners. Handling and cornering are enhanced by the high-volume casing, lightweight 120tpi casing, and supple sidewalls, while a bead-to-bead layer of Kevlar puncture protection adds some insurance when you're on the trail.
$25.95 - $32.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Hero on the mountain – the perfect trail companion - Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs - Ideal for dry, all-around, loose, and wet conditions - Also optimal for touring mountain bikes
The climbing artist – a strong performer on the most difficult trails. This tire shines on enduro bikes and all-mountain bikes with a suspension travel of greater than 140mm, thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing - Endless biking on Enduro and All Mountain Bikes - Many small lugs guarantee superior traction, the casing offers superior resistance against punctures - The rider receives constant feedback from the tires enabling them to adapt to the conditions and maintain a good flow - Ideal for dry, all-around, and loose conditions - Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The big news from Donnelly is the upcoming EMP gravel tire, which pulls its name from the airport code for Emporia, Kansas, home of a kinda popular gravel race that crushes souls every year. The tire is a departure from their usual tread design, getting a tighter tread block pattern without a well-defined center strip like most all of their other tires. It’s still designed to roll fast, which is key if you’re racing any long distance gravel bike event, but with bigger side knobs to handle more aggressive cornering. - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Gravel - Labeled Size: 650B x 47 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 650B - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight (oz): 19.6
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
The most versatile tire in the Donnelly line-up, MXP is at home on a wide range of courses and conditions. Some call it a traditional chevron-style tread pattern but most call it the go-to when you are not sure what the cyclocross course has in store for you. - Traditional arrow/chevron center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for secure cornering in loose conditions - Color: Black - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - Labeled Size: 650B x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 650B - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight (oz): 15.1
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
When speed is a top priority and the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast tire that can handle it all. Combining a fast-rolling center track with a scaled-up herringbone tread, it opens the door for you to let it fly on straightaways and corner with conviction.This long-lasting and hard-wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. - Fast, durable, and smooth-rolling center tread - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread - Tire Intended Use: Road - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 650B - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Flat Protection: Tread
$27.99 - $31.99
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
$75.00 - $80.00
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
IRC’s lightest and fastest road tubeless tires. A wider tread and cross-sectional shape provide improved rolling resistance. This tire is designed for high speed in dry weather conditions. - The Formula Pro Tubeless Light is IRC’s fastest road tubeless tire - A wider cross-sectional shape provides improved rolling resistance - This tire is designed for high-speed riding
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility - Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp jagged rocks. Hones to perfection with a smooth centerline tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack. The Flintridge shifts from the fast rolling center to the grippy transition and shoulder knobs for control in loose rock and even mud. The KSCT casing does double duty, reinforcing the sidewalls of the tire with a woven shield to prevent slashes and abrasions while optimizing the casing for fast and easy tubeless conversion. - KSCT casing for tubeless conversion and sidewall reinforcement
Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp, jagged rocks. With a smooth centerline tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack, the Flintridge shifts from the fast-rolling center to the grippy transition and shoulder knobs for control in loose rock and mud. The GCT casing does double duty, reinforcing the sidewalls of the tire with a woven shield to prevent slashes and abrasions while optimizing the casing for fast and easy tubeless conversion. - A gravel-crushing tire to rule them all - Offered in a gravel-specific GCT casing for tread and sidewall puncture and slash protection - Reflective Hot Patch on the tire adds visibility in low light situations
Nevegal X evolves from the original Nevegal for classic control and predictability with lighter weight and faster rolling. - Raised and ramped center knobs provide traction with fast rolling - Hexagonal transition knobs and hollowed edge knobs provide traction and save weight - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs - KSCT for Kenda Sealant Compatible Tire
Over a decade after its original release, the Nevegal gets a complete makeover that leaves no aspect of the tire unchanged. The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound. The casing benefits from the latest in material technology featuring the Advanced Trail Casing optimized for enduro racing and trail riding. - Superior flat resistance. The new ATC casing uses Kenda’s proprietary lightweight material K-Armor to increase puncture resistance by 174% over traditional aramid breakers - Responsive ride. EN-DTC dual tread rubber balances wear and grip, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground - Easy going. The new design and material offers 50% less rolling resistance than the original Nevegal - E-Bike ready. Certified to the ECE-R75 standards for e-bikes up to 50km/h in speed
Page 1 of 6 Next page