This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
- Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking - New 3x33 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing - Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort - A tire co-developed with and validated by the world's best EWS riders - Rear-specific tread design
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
$14.99 - $16.99
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
The Mission Tracker tire is an affordable modern tire that features a slick style tread design. A balanced rubber compound keeps you rolling faster while providing softer landings and plenty of grip. Thicker sidewalls reduce flats and improve your ride at lower tire pressures. - Max pressure: 60psi - Weight: 33.0oz
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$16.00 - $17.60
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
The Kink Sever tires feature a simple, yet stylish and effective low profile tread pattern that rolls fast while providing a ton of grip. The entire outer tread surface is micro-knurled which adds additional traction, fresh out of the box. The 2.4? tire width and resilient rubber compound help soften hard landings for both the rider and the rims. Increased thickness in the sidewall areas helps to prevent flats and improves stability even when running lower tire pressures. - Pressure: 60psi - Bead: Wire - Weight: 32.5oz
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
$19.95 - $21.95
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
$19.99 $54.99 64% Off
When the race gets muddy, turn to the Tubeless Ready XR Mud Team Issue tire. The mud-shedding tread pattern digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions, while trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for the trail you're riding. Key features - Excels in deep mud conditions - Proprietary mud-specific compound - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
The Swoop is an aggressive, all around performance tire that is equally adept at getting you up the mountain as it is getting you down. Specially designed knobs dig in where you need them and inspire confidence in the corners. A great all day, all mountain choice. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
Page 1 of 32 Next page